Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Stitch Maynia Week 3

Week 3 of Stitch/Sampler Maynia was a good one.  I started Red Deer Sampler by GiGiR. I'm stitching this on 40 count Lakeside Linen Cedar Plank with the called for overdyed cotton.  The linen is darker than I normally work on and I thought it would be slow going.  That was not the case at all.  I'm really loving this one and it was very hard to put down.
 For week 4, I'm starting Hannah Hammond by GiGiR.  Here is the silks from The Attic Needleworks silk conversion for Hannah on the Lakeside Linen I'll be using.  It's 40 count in Vintage Light Examplar.   This is one of my favorite linen colors/makers.  The silks are luscious!
I hope your stitches are happy ones!

9 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Awesome progress on the Red Deer Sampler! Luscious silks for Hannah! What a pretty color palette!

diamondc said...

Jackie: You have made great progress on the Deer Sampler, I love the fabric color and the threads are amazing.


Catherine

Marilyn said...

Red Deer is looking so pretty.
I see a lot of people stitching this.
Great choice for your next start.
Marilyn

woolwoman said...

Amazing progress on Red Deer Jackie ! actually you've done a great job on all your MAYnia projects this month. Love your choice for this Friday and the silks are luminous! I love those conversions by the Attic. Enjoy - mel

Carol said...

Such luscious colors in this one, Jackie! You've made so much progress already :)

Mary said...

Gorgeous Autumnal colors! Love your progress so far. I just discovered that designer via Reecie stitches on floss tube and now I want to stitch a sampler!! They are gorgeous designs. Love the one you are stitching.

Margaret said...

I'm catching up on your posts. Everything is so beautiful! I love your choice of projects! And I love your framing too! I have the Red Deer Sampler waiting for framing. I want to try Total Framing too. I'm planning to, when I get myself going.

Barb said...

Love the threads....and your stitching of course

Robin said...

The Red Deer sampler is a beauty. What a lot of threads for Hannah!