I had a great weekend and hope each of you did too. I didn't get much sewing done but I did get my bee block sewn. My bee mate asked that each block have a theme. I don't have much in the way of themed fabrics so I picked this color palette as my representation of a Florida sunset.
I also got my Cotton Club blocks from last month completed plus one of the blocks from the month I skipped. The block on the lower left gave me fits - I'll end up playing around with that one some more. It's not as wonky as it looks in the picture but it needs some work. The blocks seem to be getting less simple each month. Just a few months to go and then we'll be ready to start assembly. I'm sure I'll end up lagging behind when it comes to assembly.